‘Whakapiki ake te waiora o te whanau’
Maori Health and Social Services
Welcome to Poutini Waiora - a Maori Health and Social Service provider that delivers holistic care to whanau across Te Tai O Poutini. Established 21 years ago, the service is primarily mobile with kaimahi visiting whanau in their homes or other appropriate settings across the West Coast.
Poutini Waiora are a kaupapa Maori organisation ensuring whanau are central to all decision making in order to support goals and aspirations under the umbrella of ‘whanau ora’.
Therefore the way in which services are delivered to whanau are based on Tikanga and underpinned by the values embedded in manaakitanga, whanaungatanga, rangatiratanga and wairuatanga.
Our main office is based in Hokitika, with two sub-offices – one in Mawhera and the other in Kawatiri. We also provide a disability day programme in Hokitika.
NO VACANCIES AT PRESENT
Whakapiki ake te waiora o te whanau
Poutini Waiora Offices are all operating across Te Tai O Poutini.
If you or someone you know
- travelled outside of NZ in the last 14 days;
- has a sore throat; fever; cough; shortness of breath
- has been in close contact with a suspected or confirmed case of Coronavirus (COVID-19)
Please notify before arriving at the office
Due to Alert Level 2 we have the following in place:
- All whanau need to sign in for contact tracking purposes
- Please sanitise on entering and leaving the office
- 1 metre social distancing
Nau mai haere mai